Obtain Your Green Card through Full-Time Employment in USA -

Do you want to obtain your Green Card through Full-Time Employment in USA? We have the solution for you. The EB-3 Visa is an employment-based Green Card solution that gives permanent resident status in the USA to foreign nationals who receive an offer of permanent, full-time employment from a qualified U.S. employer. Our firm works with multiple employers in the USA to coordinate such qualifying offers of employment exclusively for the immigration clients who retain our professional services. The jobs require speaking Spanish. For more information please contact us at [email protected]

Useful Info:
Please don't buy or sell outside of your country. Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services, Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country. IMVENDOR.com is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, or offer buyer protection or seller certification.

Contact Owner

Human test. Please input the result of 5+3=?

Category General Jobs Added Jul 1, 2017 Location Toronto Views 356

Featured Ads


© 2017 IMVENDOR - by CodifyMedia Registered in England No. 09014528